In consideration of being allowed to participate
in any way in the ALL AMERICAN INDOOR SPORTS athletic/sports
program, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates,
and agrees that:
1. All American Indoor Sports (A.A.I.S.) reserves
the right to cancel any games due to misconduct
of teams, inclement weather, or any other circumstances.
2. Rescheduling of league games will be the responsibility
of the teams involved. AAIS will assist you by providing
available field times and exchanging manager's phone
3. Refunds or game credits will be given for forfeited
games only when AAIS cancels league games and rescheduling
is not possible, excluding inclement weather or
4. To protect players from injuries, shin guards are required at the adult level and required for all players. Shoes with molded cleats, screw in studs or soft nub turf shoes with cleats over 1/8 inch are not allowed on the field.
5. A concession stand will be open to provide snacks
& beverages. Therefore, AAIS asks that players,
coaches, & spectators refrain from bringing food
or drinks into the facilities.
6. It is the responsibility of the home team to
supply a game ball and to have conflict jerseys.
7. AAIS would like to maintain a "family" atmosphere
and therefore we ask that players, coaches, and
spectators refrain from using abusive language while
in the facilities.
8. AAIS will attempt to notify teams of any and
all schedule changes; however, it is ultimately
the responsibility of the team to call the game
time hot line or check the web to receive schedule
9. Players must be listed on team rosters before
they can play. All rosters are frozen at the start
of the fourth game of each session. Minimum adult league age is 18 years old.
10. All players must register to play and/or practice at our facilities by completing a registration form and signing the waiver. The registration will be valid through September of each year and includes one player card, which must be presented to the referee for every game. Lost cards must be replaced. Players that forget their cards must purchase a temporary card, valid for one day. Minimum Adult league age is 18 years old.
11. Deposits are due to register a team
for a league and are non-refundable. Teams currently
playing in a league will have the first right to
re-sign until two weeks prior to the start of the
12. When you pay a deposit your league fee
balance must be paid at a minimum as follows: 50%
paid prior to the start of your first game, 75%
paid prior to the start of your second game and
100% paid prior to the start of your third game.
Teams not paying their league fees in full by the
start of their third game will be charged a
late fee. A.A.I.S. reserves the right to drop any
team from a league who fails to follow this payment
schedule, without any refund. The balance of your
league fees are refundable, only if a team drops
no later than two weeks prior to the session start
date and must notify a league manager. League fees
do not include medical reimbursement insurance.
I have read this team contract and fully understand
its terms. I understand that by signing this contract
I am stating that I am at least 18 years of age
and that my team members agree to abide by the above
listed rules and regulations.